I have a service class inside my action class and I override the constructor
of my action class adding an instantiation of the service class. If I remove
the instantiation, the action will be valid and the page will show
correctly. There is no error in eclipse.

*

public StifBinConversionAction() {

super();

// svc = new ProcessStifOliBinConversion();

}
*

How can I instantiate the service object correctly? I do not want to use
dependency injection like in Spring framework, just want to instantiate one
in the action class.

Thanks
Will