Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Job postings

Hello there,

This may be one of the most important opportunity what about one witch is
located in France ? there are some conditions to candidate :)

2011/5/26 Robert Taylor <rtay...@dtgresults.com>

Hi Dale,

We have a posting on the AJUG site.
I've also been to the latest AJUG meetings.
When I was there, 6 companies stood up and declared many openings
for Java developers.

Thanks for the advice.

/robert
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Newfield" <d...@newfield.org>