Wes, why do I want to know this? Can't you email Robert directly:
rtay...@dtgresults.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Wes Wannemacher [mailto:w...@wantii.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:09 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Job postings

I'm not in the Atlanta, GA area, I am in Ohio, but I am willing to come
down
from time to time. I work as an independent contractor, hopefully that
isn't
a problem. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send my resume and
rates. I will highlight this offer by mentioning that I am a PMC member of
the Struts team. You can check that here -

http://struts.apache.org/dev/volunteers.html

<http://struts.apache.org/dev/volunteers.html>-Wes

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:01 AM, Robert Taylor
<rtay...@dtgresults.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Currently we are only considering candidates in the Atlanta, GA area.
> Telecommuting is an option; however, you will be required to be onsite
> at various times.
>
> Thanks,
>
> /robert
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohamed SIDI" <mhm.s...@gmail.com>

> Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:41 AM
>
> Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Job postings
>

>  Hello there,
>>
>> This may be one of the most important opportunity what about one witch
is
>> located in France ? there are some conditions to candidate :)
>>
>> 2011/5/26 Robert Taylor <rtay...@dtgresults.com>
>>
>>  Hi Dale,
>>>
>>> We have a posting on the AJUG site.
>>> I've also been to the latest AJUG meetings.
>>> When I was there, 6 companies stood up and declared many openings
>>> for Java developers.
>>>
>>> Thanks for the advice.
>>>
>>> /robert
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Newfield" <d...@newfield.org>