Thank you for a quick response. I was able to resolve the user login issue
as per your fix but I'm still having hard time figuring out what needs to
be done for multiple independent approval requests.  Could you please
provide some suggestions/clues on what needs to be added/modified in the
workflow to get multiple approval requests working?

Thanks,
Dhairya

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 8:59 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org