Hoping nobody minds stealing this thread I'd like to ask how (simple)
approvals are enabled in the first place? I've updated to 1.2.7 and both
created a user in self-service and assigned a role to an existing one, but
neither triggered an approval task for admin (and both tasks completely
finished)? Does the default workflow support approvals, or do I need to
change that in the first place to trigger approvals anyway?

Best regards,
Martin

--
If 'but' was any useful, it would be a logic operator