Running 2.0.0-M3 and have hooked up a connector to my openldap server.

First sync, no problem all users are placed in the local storage. Second sync however, even though the sync is marked as successful I see from the logs syncope are trying to reinsert all entrys to the local storage and fail due to key violation. I have set the matching rule to update, and use the uid as remote key, mapped to the local username field.

Can I create this behaviour by misconfiguration, or do we have a bug here ?

It is quite common to fall into such issues when configuring an LDAP resource; please take this (quite old, but still applying) post of mine as reference:

http://blog.tirasa.net/unlock-full-ldap-features-in.html

Please let me know if that improves the situation.
That blog post explains how to setup an ldap-connector, under the impression I'm beyond that point. If I miss the obvious may I please ask you to elaborate ? I have no problem (via the connector) getting the data from my directory service. My problem is I fail to convince syncope not to add already synced users a new ones.

TIA

Brgds,
Jonas