Hi,

Il 06/02/2017 17:11, Tech ha scritto:

Dear experts,

we're pulling information from a database. We want to assign automatically a group to a user.

The original table has a format like

-- "USERNAME" : "user01"

-- "ROLE": "employee"

In a pull task is possible to add a template. The template can be used for setting default values on entities during a pull task. To configure a template go to Topology --> select the external resource to pull --> Pull Task and click the Template icon [1 Pull Templates].

[1] https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#provisioning-pull

We want the user being created into Syncope associated to the already existing group "employee", but we don't see how to create this association.

Is there any reference that we should check?

Thanks

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570