Hi,

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 12:43 PM Andrea Patricelli <
andreapatrice...@apache.org> wrote:

> > Realms created in the root realm:
> > CREATE SUCCESS (key/name): 3a3370df-3aa2-4787-b370-df3aa2278786///Foobar
> > CREATE SUCCESS (key/name):
38d90785-ab9c-4fc8-9907-85ab9c2fc8e4///Foobar2
> > CREATE SUCCESS (key/name):
b3c86117-400b-457d-8861-17400bf57d5d///Foobar3
> Please check if realm path is correctly created on Syncope.

The Foobar realm's path is /Foobar, as expected.

> [1] http://blog.tirasa.net/syncope-basics-manage-active-directory.html

I've checked the blog and since it's intended for AD I have to mold it into
LDAP only configuration a bit. Also, my realms come from organizations
instead of organizationalUnit, but I assume that doesn't matter for the
excersice. I have done that to the best of my knowledge, knowing that
mapping organization only wouldn't apply the (!(objectClass=dcObject))
filter, effectively resulting in one too many Realms, but I could live with
that. The original problem however still remains: consecutively pulling in
the Realms results in unique key violoations.

Since I deployed Syncope from debian packages I'm not in a position to
develop, compile and deploy custom pull Actions. Also, I accept the Realms
being inserted in a flat hierarchy, so I don't need any special mapping I
hope?

Best regards,
Martin