Ok, I'm a step further but still have problems.
I encountered the same problems when pull'ing users and it turned out I
needed to create a pull policy for users and assign that to my resource for
update conflict and correlation rules (I'm still learning the basics here).
Pull Update now works for users!

It turns out, I can't find anything like that for REALMS? In the pull
policy rule composer I can only choose USER or GROUP. When choosing USER, I
can only match on username, but the assigned internal REALM attribute is
called 'name'. For GROUPS I can choose 'name', but then the policy doesn't
work or apply?

Also, I tried add a REALM key to AnyTypes to contain the 'name' attribute,
but that's forbidden.

Best regards,
Martin
On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 2:12 PM Martin van Es <mrva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 12:43 PM Andrea Patricelli <
> andreapatrice...@apache.org> wrote:

> > > Realms created in the root realm:
> > > CREATE SUCCESS (key/name):
3a3370df-3aa2-4787-b370-df3aa2278786///Foobar

--
If 'but' was any useful, it would be a logic operator