I think Dave and Ming are onto something. If I'm looking for ODBC or JDBC
drivers, I'm most likely searching for "ODBC" or "JDBC" not "Clients". 6

 If we could list these on the page somehow, that would be very helpful -
not just for searching, but also once I land on that page, I know what it
is I'm supposed to click to download the drivers.

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson...@gmail.com
Twitter:  @CarolP222