Done. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRAFODION-1894

*From:* Gunnar Tapper [mailto:tapper.gun...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:52 AM
*To:* user@trafodion.incubator.apache.org
*Subject:* Re: 答复: where to download Trafodion odbc/jdbc install package?

I suggest a Jira and then anyone can make the change. :)

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Carol Pearson <carol.pearson...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I think Dave and Ming are onto something. If I'm looking for ODBC or JDBC
drivers, I'm most likely searching for "ODBC" or "JDBC" not "Clients". 6

 If we could list these on the page somehow, that would be very helpful -
not just for searching, but also once I land on that page, I know what it
is I'm supposed to click to download the drivers.

-Carol P.

Email:    carol.pearson...@gmail.com

Twitter:  @CarolP222

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 8:21 AM, Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>