Hi,

As suggested in the JAXB guide, I tried using the abstract class for
handling interfaces with multiple implementation and I see the following
error message....

- org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.TransformationException:
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
 - with linked exception:
[javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: Unable to create an instance of
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.itests.mtom.AbstractExceptionImpl
 - with linked exception:
[java.lang.InstantiationException]]
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.TransformationException:
javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
 - with linked exception:
[javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: Unable to create an instance of
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.itests.mtom.AbstractExceptionImpl
 - with linked exception:
[java.lang.InstantiationException]]
    at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(Axis2ServiceInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:100)
    at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.java:42)
    at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:100)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:176)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:133)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:362)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:726)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:139)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:505)
    at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:842)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:648)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)
    at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:395)
    at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.Work.run(Work.java:63)
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.work.ThreadPoolWorkManager$DecoratingWork.run(ThreadPoolWorkManager.java:215)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:897)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:919)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:735)

I would suggest you to open a JIRA for this issue and I will take a look at
this one as how we can handle this.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam