Hi ramkumar,
     Thanks for the reply. This was the exception that I also see.The
IllegalArgumentExceptions that I saw earlier was because I was using the
annotation in the service impl class also which I later realized from your
previous sample itest module that this annotation would be needed for the
service interface alone.
Anyway thanks again for trying this out and as per your suggestion I would
open a JIRA for this issue.

Thanks,
Lakshman Mukkamalla.