Ant,
        thanks for your answer, my project need a javascript component
implementation. If callbacks aren't yet implemented I whould wait for a
short time to use them, for the moment I only need a simple component
implemented in javascript (using impelementation.web), Is it possible?

I'm asking this because the problem I'm having seems that implementation.web
is unknowed. See below:

           "Warning: Element {
http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}implementation.web<http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0%7Dimplementation.web>
> cannot be processed. "

Do you know if Is DWR integration working?

Of course I undestand the first paragraph of link (
http://tuscany.apache.org/sca-java-implementationweb.html)  "This module is
under development. What is described here reflects unreleased trunk code and
is subject to change. Your input and comments are welcome".

Thanks,
                Sebastián