keinmensch wrote: > ant elder wrote: > >> Hi Ivan, could you raise a JIRA for this and if possible attach to it >> the sca contribution you're trying to get to work, and I or someone >> else will try to get it fixed for you. >> > > Hi! > Many thanks! > I did try to look into the problem myself, but after four hours, I just > felt like I had been walking around in circles. :-P > I have prepared a unit test and will create a JIRA as soon as I have a > little more time (later next week, I guess). > Note that this issue is in no way critical to me and I am not in a hurry. > Best wishes! > Ivan > > Hello again! After some more digging, I have found that there is already a unit test that fails with a NullPointerException during circumstances that seems indentical to those I have experienced. So, before creatinga JIRA entry, I want to check with others to make sure that this is not an isolated issue I am experiencing. The unit test in question is: Package: org.apache.tuscany.sca.deployment.impl Class: DeployerImplTestCase Method: testBuild
Thanks and best wishes! Ivan
