Hi,
I think it's still a legitimate problem. Right now the XSDType of the
Property introspected from the java class will always be null (unless
it's a simple type.) I think the introspection code should probably be
checking for JAXB annotations on the class and getting the appropriate
XSDType from there.. ie, something like this in
AbstractPropertyProcessor.createProperty()...
property.setXSDType(JavaXMLMapper.getXMLType(baseType));
if ( property.getXSDType() == null ) {
XmlType cl = baseType.getAnnotation(XmlType.class);
if ( cl != null ) {
property.setXSDType(new QName(cl.namespace(),
cl.name()));
}
}
In the case where the xsd type can't be inferred at all, it makes
sense to me to make the check less restrictive.
Brent
On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 4:58 PM, keinmensch <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi!
> Yes, I opened a Jira, TUSCANY-3409, but also closed it, since it looked
> like the unit test that was failing here was successfull when run by Hudson.
> I assumed that my environment or something caused the issue. I still
> haven't managed to solve, or workaround, the problem, by the way.
> Best wishes!
>