By the way, Ant, I noticed this in the 1.1 binding spec:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bindings/sca-jmsbinding-1.1-spec.html#_Toc236557231

For an SCA reference with a JMS binding, the SCA runtime MAY choose to
receive response messages on the basis of their correlation ID as defined by
the binding’s @correlationScheme attribute, or use a unique destination for
each response [BJM60006].