Hi ,

I am new to Apache Tuscany SCA and bare my ignorance on SCA.

I am trying create a node from NodeFactory using a ByteArrayInputStream
got from string content holding composite xml and I got the following
exception

Exception in thread "main" org.oasisopen.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.impl.CompositeImpl cannot be cast to
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.configuration.NodeConfiguration

                at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeFactoryImpl.loadConfiguration(NodeF
actoryImpl.java:136)

                at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.NodeFactory.createNode(NodeFactory.java:264)

The String content I am trying to use while creating a node is as
follows:

<composite xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903";

           targetNamespace="http://itest";

           name="Client">

    <component name="ConnectorServiceClient">

        <implementation.java
class="com.abc.ucf.connector.sca.ConnectorServiceClient"/>

        <reference name="connService">

            <binding.jms
initialContextFactory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFa
ctory" jndiURL="tcp://localhost:61616">

                <destination jndiName="DestQueueA"/>

                <response>

                   <destination jndiName="RespQueueA"/>

                </response>

            </binding.jms>

        </reference>

    </component>

</composite>

I am desperately looking for the help in solving the issue, can anyone
explain why I am getting the above exception?

Thanks,

-Nagamohan