On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:19 PM, Koganti, Naga <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
>
>
> I am new to Apache Tuscany SCA and bare my ignorance on SCA.
>
>
>
> I am trying create a node from NodeFactory using a ByteArrayInputStream got
> from string content holding composite xml and I got the following exception

It seems that you are using the operation below, and that is expecting
the InputStream to be the contents of the node configuration.

    /**
     * Creates a new SCA node from the XML configuration of the node
     * @param is The input stream that the XML configuration can be
read. The stream will be closed
     * after this call.
     * @return a new SCA node
     */
    public Node createNode(InputStream is) {

If you want to pass the composite, you could probably use

    public final Node createNode(Reader deploymentCompositeContent,
String[] uris, String locations[]) {

or use NodeConfiguration/ContributionConfiguration directly

     (from NodeConfiguration)
     NodeConfiguration addContribution(ContributionConfiguration contribution);

    (from ContributionConfiguration
    /**
     * Attach a deployment composite to this contribution
     * @param content The XML description of the SCA composite from a reader
     * @return
     */
    ContributionConfiguration addDeploymentComposite(Reader content);

>
> I am desperately looking for the help in solving the issue, can anyone
> explain why I am getting the above exception?

I hope this can get you moving, but if you still have problems, let me
know and I can try getting a quick example tomorrow for you...

-- 
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Reply via email to