Hi everybody,

I'm new to Tuscany, so my question could be a little naive, but I was trying
this in a last few days without success, and I would appreciate if you can help
me with some suggestions.
I need to develop an application that will provide SCA services on the server
side and javascript code that will access these services. This javascript code
should be integrated in many different Web pages (mostly existing Web
application). Currently, I have developed an example with static html page that
uses js code, and this page is defined as a component in my composite file.
This works fine, but it is not acceptable for me to define each page as a
component. I would rather define a javascript file as a component, and connect
it with other components if it is possible, and then use it from any web page
that I need it. Can you help me with some suggestions about how to solve this
problem or if you propose some other approach? I would also appreciate if you
have some examples on this.

Zoran