One more question :-). I have noticed that in the Java Framework of Tuscany
there is a JMS binding. Does Tuscany Java come with an embedded
JMS-Provider? Is there a specific reason why qpid was implemented as a
component and not integrated as a binding in the Native Tuscany?
Is there also a high level overview of the Tuscany Native runtime such as
for the Java version?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Mario Grotschar