Ah ok. I see that in M4 everything is a module to httpd server. So in M4
there is no way to run the runtime without httpd server? What was the reason
for changing to this different approach?
The problem for the project we would like to use SCA for is a very limited
host system, offering only 25 MB of disk storage.

As far as i can see in M3 the native SCA binding uses ws and therefore the
AXIS2 server, so unless i use REST I dont need the HTTPD server. The runtime
will load the modules directly. Is M3 completly obsolete or is there any
interest in pursuing this architure?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Mario Grotschar