Hello!
  We have a pipeline that uses the parallel flow controller to coordinate
parallel remote AE. They are annotating the same message.
Our pipeline runs two annotators in parallel and the outputs of them are
sent to one CAS consumer. The two annotators don't depend on each other.
  I would like to know how UIMA AS manage the parallel behavior of the two
processes when one annotator is running slower than the other?
  Will the faster annotator consumes more messages than slower one? Or they
work at the same level, and the faster one will wait until the slower one
  gets its job done, and then it consumes the next message from the
pipeline?

 I look forward for your answers.
 Thank you.

Best regards,