Hi,

yes, sorry, I should mention the version number when talking about updating.

I am currently using the 2.4.0 version that is available from the update site (http://www.apache.org/dist/uima/eclipse-update-site/) and it works just fine for me, without any complaints about a corpus folder (which was removed in a previous version, I think).

However, I must admit that I haven't tested it right now. I just have updated the feature from 2.3.1 to 2.4.0 some time ago.

Peter