Hi,

On 23.05.2013 13:49, Sondes Bannour wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried the textruler view (whisk (token) ) under Ruta 2.0.2 and i got
> weard results like rules with p=0 and n=0 while i fixed the maximum error
> threshold to 0.1. Whisk (generic) doesn't even work for me (it seems like
> crashing on the first step and still waiting without any results) (i am
> just trying the pre-build version). I intend to do some development on
> textruler but still don't find the appropriate version: i was using the
> textruler source code with textmarker 1.0 but now that textmarker has been
> improved i would like to use the latest version, the problem is that
> textruler source code isn't working fine with these new versions of
> textmarker.

Yes, unfortunately I did not yet find the time to adapt the TextRuler
framework to all changes in the last year. There was a lot of renaming
and reimplementation of the inference. It is on my todo list and I will
also provide an exemplary project with documentation in order to
facilitate the usage.

However, I fear that it will take a few weeks (end of June at the
latest) until I will be able to perform the necessary changes. I am
really sorry about that.

Best,

Peter