Hi,

can you create a patch of your changes and attach it to a (new) jira
issue. If it is OK for you, then I would try to integrate your changes
and investigate that problem. I have taken a look at the whisk
implementation this weekend and the 0/0 problem only occurred for bad
rule anchoring, which is not possible in your example. I see no other
way to solve the problem than debugging the actual rule induction.

Best,

Peter