On 2013-08-28 15:20, Peter Klügl wrote:
On 2013-08-28 12:19, Peter Klügl wrote:
On 28.08.2013 18:17, Alexandre Patry wrote:
I will be happy to test drive MARKFIRST when it will be in trunk.
It's already in the trunk. If you want, then I can also think of
something that avoid the visibility problem.
I was able to make it work in my application, but my eclipse plugin does not recognize the MARKFIRST keyword. Here is what I did :

1. Uninstall the RUTA Workbench plugin from eclipse
2. `mvn clean install` in ruta/trunk
3. `mvn clean package -Declipse.home=/usr/lib/eclipse -Duima-eclipse-jar-processor=/usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.jarprocessor_1.0.200.dist.jar -Declipse-equinox-launcher=/usr/lib/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.2.0.dist.jar` in ruta/trunk/ruta-eclipse-update-site 4. Re-install the RUTA Workbench plugin in eclipse from ruta/trunk/ruta-eclipse-update-site/target/eclipse-update-site

Did I miss something?

I will do some testing tomorrow, but my first guess is that uninstall does not remove the plugins, only the feature. When you install the feature again with the same version, then the plugins have not changed as they are already present in the same version. You could try to simply replace the plugins in your eclipse installation and restart it with -clean.

Your guess is right :)

I uninstalled ruta from eclipse, removed ruta jars in $ECLIPSE_HOME/plugins and removed all entries referencing ruta in $ECLIPSE_HOME/artifacts.xml. I then installed it again from eclipse and now it is working.

--
Alexandre Patry, Ph.D
Chercheur / Researcher

Transformez vos documents en outils de décision
<< Turn your documents into decision tools