Am 19.12.2013 12:31, schrieb Jens Grivolla:
> Ok, it's time to seriously get started on this.
>
> I guess we can start with the GSCL workshop description, and maybe
> make it more inclusive for other frameworks (GATE, etc.)
>
> We need a couple of organizers (me, Renaud, ...?) and a potential PC
> (again, start with the one from GSCL) preferably with a few already
> confirmed PC members (Richard, ...)

If the workshop is more inclusive for other frameworks, maybe it's
reasonable to ask one of the GATE people whether they want to
co-organize the workshop.

I won't be able to help with the organization, but maybe as a part of
the PC.

I can also not promise that I will submit something, but I will motivate
our working group.

Best,

Peter