I just noticed that Apache Jenkins is failing now with

Waiting for Jenkins to finish collecting data[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
on project uimaj-as-activemq: Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.uima:uimaj-as-activemq:jar:2.5.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
artifacts could not be resolved: net.sf.josql:josql:jar:1.5,
net.sf.josql:gentlyweb-utils:jar:1.5: Could not find artifact
net.sf.josql:josql:jar:1.5 in eclipsePlugins

This artifact must have been yanked recently from maven repos.

I guess this should expedite the fix :)

Jerry Cwiklik