Thanks for the tip Richard! I can't believe I did not see that paragraph in
the reference guide, I read it immediately before sending my email...

By the way, should that NullPointerException be looked into? I would love
to give more information, but I have no idea about how to deploy maven
plugins locally, so I wouldn't know how to produce a more useful bug
report... Would be happy to help if given a few pointers and if it's useful.

Best,
jta

--
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem