Hi i was read your explication and saw the link, but in my case, i
don't read any xml file. Just i copy the text, get a new input cas
from UimaAsynchronousEngine with getCAS(), set the text in the cas and
send the request whit sendCAS(). I use uima-as API 2.9.0 in the client
side. Apparently the characters are changed for its entities
corresponding when serialize the cas to send it, but i get the
mentioned exception "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1;
columnNumber: 571; Character reference "&#"
in uima-as framework installed when trying to deserialize the cas
deserializeCasFromXmi(),to be processed for the service.