Hi all,

I have a use case where a consumer of mine sends CAS XMI data into a database
in batchProcessComplete(). I also use a StatusCallbackListener that logs into
the database whether a document has been completed processing, this is also
done batch wise.
Now the issue is, if the pipeline crashes for any reason, I must start over
because the “completion” flag from the CallbackListener and the data actually
sent by the XMI consumer is not synchronised, i.e. I don’t know if the data has
actually been sent for a document that has completed processing because
everything is done batch-wise and not immediately for performance reasons. I
also cannot just look into the database which XMI data is there because it only
gets sent on a met condition.

I would like to somehow communicate between the consumer and the
CallbackListener to send their data for the same documents in agreement. Is
there anything I can do to achieve this?

Best,

Erik