Hi all,

I defined a Annotation  class with a feature named probList who's  rangetype is
StringList in my type system,but what shoul I do to set the value of the
feature probList in RUTA script?By ADD action or SETFEATURE action?If the name
of Annotation is Diag,it has the feature probList,I have try the following
scripts:

>STRINGLIST PROBLIST;
>//add some elements to the list PROBLIST
>ADD(PROLIST,"stringexpression1");
>ADD(PROLIST,"stringexpression2");
>Diag{->SETFEATURE("probList",PROBLIST)};
>Document{->Diag.probList = PROBLIST};

but is seems doesn't work, the value of the feature probList is null and there
is no ERROR message.
by the way,if I use the double backslash(//) as the comment marker, all the
scripts behind the comment marker will be ignore evenif I have started a new
line.for the prior example, only the line 1 script will acturelly work.

Is there anything I can do to run the scripts right?

Best,

Ding Haoqi