Hi,

StringLists as any other List Feature Structure are currently not
supported by Ruta. You are welcome to open a request for it.

Right now, only Arrays like uima.cas.StringArray are supported. Is that
an option for you?

A double backslash (\\) will probably cause a parse error. A double
slash (//) should work just fine.

Is there an exception?

Best,

Peter