All!

I have a problem regarding DUCC cluster in which a job process gets stuck and keeps on processing the same batch again and again due to maximum duration the batch gets reason or extraordinary status *"**CanceledByUser" *and then gets restarted with the same ID's. This usually happens after 15 to 20 days and goes away after restarting the ducc cluster. While going through the data store that is being used by CAS consumer to ingest data, the data regarding this batch does never get ingested. So most probably this data is not being processed.

How to check if this data is being processed or not?

Are the resources the issue and why it is being processed after restarting the cluster?

We have three nodes cluster with  32gb ram, 40gb ram and 28 gb ram.

--
Thanks and Regards
Priyank Sharma