Hi,
Yes, we are using that format. I have a parser that I wrote, but it isn't
integrated into UIMA. It runs separately and loads the full clinical trial
data into a triplestore (Stardog). I would be interested in your system
since I am not really familiar with how to write file readers in the UMIA
framework. Perhaps I can merge my parser into it and end up with just the
right thing. If you can make it available, I would definitely be
interested.  I will take a look at the other links as well.  Thanks!!

Bonnie MacKellar