I just upgraded to Velocity 1.5.  A key feature for me is the new
functionality to include filename, line and column in error messages.
When I was testing this feature with a faulty template, I discovered
that the filename is being truncated. In the error message below, the
actual file name should be "business-service-interface.vm"  It appears
the parser truncated at the first "-".

java.lang.Exception: Encountered "#else" at line 51, column 33 of business
Was expecting one of: ...

Michael: