Hello Vanessa,

What do you mean by generating GWT Web Page? Do you want to integrate velocity in a web-application or do you have to generate GWT Java classes and UIBinder XML pages that you will in turn compile and put in a web application? If the latter, what input do you have to feed the context of the velovity engine?

As for the version, just take the latest one: 1.7

Cheers,
Guillaume