Good morning ,

First of all,thanks for responding .In fact, it's the latter case .I have
to generate GWT code which will be compiled after that.
I will generate this code from a model which the description is  specified
in an XML file.This xml file acts as an input
for the code generator.It will be after that parsed and transformed to a
model object.So what do you recommend ?

As regards the UIBinder XML , i didn't plan to use it .How can i introduce
them ??

Thanks a lot.
Kind regards.

Le 19 avril 2012 18:23, Guillaume Polet <guillaume.po...@gmail.com> a écrit