Yes, if the context has a reference to itself: context.put("context", context);
Then you can #foreach( $key in $context.keySet() ) $key = $context.get($key)#end
And if you add something like the ClassTool from the VelocityTools
project, then you can avoid the nastiness of trying to use the
reflection API within a template and explore what
$class.inspect($context.get($key)) gives you.

http://velocity.apache.org/tools/devel/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/generic/ClassTool.html

But again, you need to have access to the VelocityContext being used
to merge the templates.  I don't know if your CMS is using
VelocityTools, but all of this gets much easier if it is using Tools
2.  There's even a ContextTool:
http://velocity.apache.org/tools/devel/javadoc/org/apache/velocity/tools/generic/ContextTool.html