Hey Fermin,
I haven't seen a previous post on the list about this topic. That may
be why you didn't get an answer :)

What problems are you seeing when you try the code you list below?

If I understand your problem correctly, you have something like:
<el>1</el1> and you want to determine what type that is so you can  use
somenamespace.ElDocument as your type. Is this correct?
Have you tried something like:
XmlObject xo = XmlObject.Factory.parse("<el>1</el1>");
and
xo.type
xo.type.getName

the scan the classes you expect to find a matching type
if(ElDocument.type.getName == xo.type.getName){
  // do something
}

-Jacobd