Hi all,

I ´m pretty new to XmlBeans and try to exctract the annotation information
for XmlBenas from Xml-Schema in a generic way.

Now I encountered the problem that I don´t get annotation information for
XmlBenas with SchemaType   Element  (myObj.schemaType().getAnnotation()
returns null).
When the SchemaType is T (Type) then all of the information is available.

I have searched through the mailing list and found some entries on this
topic but unfortunately not the solution.

Can anyone tell me  how to get the annotation information from Elements ?

Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit o.a. Absender via e-mail dient
ausschliesslich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschaeftliche Erklaerungen duerfen
ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

Correspondence with a.m. sender via e-mail is only for information purposes.
This medium is not to be used for the exchange of legally-binding
communications.