does anyone know something about this topic ?

             berthold.scheurin
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             @inet                                                      An
                                        user@xmlbeans.apache.org
             13.11.2007 14:59                                        Kopie

                                                                     Thema
              Bitte antworten           SchemaType - get annotation for
                    an                  Element
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all,

I ´m pretty new to XmlBeans and try to exctract the annotation information
for XmlBenas from Xml-Schema in a generic way.

Now I encountered the problem that I don´t get annotation information for
XmlBenas with SchemaType   Element  (myObj.schemaType().getAnnotation()
returns null).
When the SchemaType is T (Type) then all of the information is available.

I have searched through the mailing list and found some entries on this
topic but unfortunately not the solution.

Can anyone tell me  how to get the annotation information from Elements ?

Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit o.a. Absender via e-mail dient
ausschliesslich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschaeftliche Erklaerungen
duerfen ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

Correspondence with a.m. sender via e-mail is only for information
purposes. This medium is not to be used for the exchange of legally-binding
communications.

Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit o.a. Absender via e-mail dient
ausschliesslich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschaeftliche Erklaerungen
duerfen ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

Correspondence with a.m. sender via e-mail is only for information
purposes. This medium is not to be used for the exchange of legally-binding
communications.

<<inline: graycol.gif>>

<<inline: pic21229.gif>>

<<inline: ecblank.gif>>