Thanks Jacob,

Yes it was more of approach I am struggling with.

Thanks for bringing up the interesting question on
TestCasesDocument.getTestCase().

I tried something similar like this and didn't get an array of testcases,
infact I was hoping to do that as you have rightly suggested.

On Map, i need these <Testcase> objects to be passed on a calling class for
further processing and post to an exeternal API as HTTP post.

Here is my sliced down code, for some reason I am not getting an array of
<TestCase>, I am not able to get an Item[] blah blah......

public class CursorHandler {
                try {
                        String filePath = "AddCustomer.xml";
                        java.io.File inputXMLFile = new java.io.File(filePath);
                        TestcasesDocument testPolicyDoc =
                                TestcasesDocument.Factory.parse(inputXMLFile);

                        TestcasesDocument.Testcases testCase =
testPolicyDoc.getTestcases();

                        TestcasesDocument.Testcases.Testcase myTestcase =
testCase.getTestcase();

                        //How to get array of <TestCase>?

                        //Set Cursor
                        XmlCursor cursor = testPolicyDoc.newCursor();

                        //Processing -> Add to Map object

                        //Dispose
                     cursor.dispose ();

                } catch (Exception e) {