<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
<xs:element name="Testcases">
 <xs:complexType>
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="Testcase">
      <xs:complexType>
        <xs:sequence>
          <xs:element name="Security" type="xs:string"/>
          <xs:element name="Server"   type="xs:string"/>
        </xs:sequence>
      </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>
  </xs:sequence>
 </xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
</xs:schema>

I really do not know if my XSD is using any models? Pardon my ignorance I
didn't know it. Please let me know which one should use and how? I tried all
standard examples and they wouldn't work too and i thought I might be having
an old jar or code. :working:.

Appreciate your education.

~Zapo