Hi Dave,
In most cases, running scomp will create a jar that includes the schemas in
at
schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans\src in the java archive.

If you need direct access to it, you can always try accessing it via
resources and/or classloaders. AFAIK, xmlbeans does not provide any methods
for direct access to those bundled schemas.

Hope this helps,
-jacobd