Hi Dave,
If you have the jar that scomp generated, the xsd used to create the jar
should exist at the path
<jarname>!/schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans/src
in the jar file.

if you want programmatic access to the text/xsd file, you can use the API
Cezar mentioned (getSourceName()) and get the file doing a resource lookup.

-jacobd