Hi Denis,
>From what I remember, SchemaComponent.getSourceName() will return the
path/location of the xsd used to create the type system.
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/docs/2.2.0/reference/org/apache/xmlbeans/SchemaComponent.html#getSourceName()

If the schema was built from a string, this method returns null.

Does this help, or was there something more specific you were looking for?
-jacobd

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 12:11 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, everybody!
>
> Doesn anybody know how can I decode the result of SchemaType.getSourceName()
> method?
>
> Regards,
> Denis.
> Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com
>
>  This message contains confidential information and is intended only
>  for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you
>  should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please
>  notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
>  e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
>
>  E-mails are not encrypted and cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
>  error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
>  destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender
>  therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
>  contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
>  If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
>  message is provided for informational purposes and should not be
>  construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities
>  or related financial instruments.

I'm competing in a Half-Ironman distance triathlon to raise money for
the fight against cancer!
Please help support my efforts by going to:
http://www.active.com/donate/tntwaak/jacobd