Hi Denis,
I see what you mean, I think in this case, getSourceName may be
returning the path of the file in the scomp'ed jar. I'm on a machine
without xmlbeans at the moment so maybe you can try something out for
me.
Will you open the scomp'ed jar and check in the
schema(?)org_apache_xmlbeans\src directory and see if that xsd is
present in a path similar to the one listed?

As far as trying to decode the value, I think you are on the right
track. XmlBeans is just munging the URI value with % being replaced
with % for standard URL Encoding.

Let me know about the scomp jar / src location
-jacobd