Hi Hermanth,
If there error is occuring at the line

InventoryNotificationDocument.Factory.parse(xslTransormedXML);

Just about anything could be occuring and we really need some more
information to be able to accurately debug. Can you get any
information about a stacktrace or validation issues on
xslTranformedXML? Posting that here can greatly help get the answers
you are looking for.

-jacobd

--
I'm competing in a Half-Ironman distance triathlon to raise money for
the fight against cancer!